NATO Top Commander Said NATO not drawing up plans for Hormuz mission
NATO is not drawing up any plans for a potential mission in the Strait of Hormuz and would need a political decision to do so, its top commander said on Tuesday, amid suggestions by some members that the alliance could play a role there.
Any decision to launch a mission would require the approval of all NATO's 32 members, and several have already signaled opposition, although no formal proposal has been presented so far, according to diplomats.
Comments
Post a Comment